Comfort Policy Service Plan
If you are interested in saving money on costly furnace or boiler repairs, consider signing up for our Comfort Policy. This annually renewing service plan offers some amazing benefits including a yearly cleaning and inspection, twenty one parts, and service labor coverage.
A furnace cleaning is required for eligibility under the Comfort Policy, and during this visit we will also conduct an inspection for the service plan. (Note: The cost of the initial furnace cleaning is not covered under the Comfort Policy.)
Upon activation, your benefits begin. Near the renewal date of your policy, we will notify you to schedule your annual maintenance check and cleaning under the Comfort Policy. This inspection and cleaning helps to keep your heating unit in top running condition and in compliance with the terms and conditions of the service plan. Comfort Policy cleanings can be scheduled online up to a year in advance.
Schedule my Comfort Policy Cleaning
The annual Comfort Policy inspection includes:
- Diagnosis of breakdowns and repair of the unit
- Test the control circuit
- Inspect the combustion chamber and flue passage; clean if required
- Check the input and burner adjustment
- Inspect the vent connector and draft hood; replace if necessary
- Lubricate the pump or blower and motor
Labor to repair your furnace is covered along with the following parts:
- Thermostat (Basic heating and cooling thermostat
- Fan Control
- Limit Control
- Gas Valve
- Gas Regulator
- Pilot Burner
- Draft Hood
- Heat Motors
- Fan Motor
- Pump Coupler
- Belts and Pulleys
- Coupler-Mounted Pump Motor (Must be Bell and Gossett Series 100) One pump motor is included with the Comfort Policy. Additional pump motors can be insured for $20 each
- Primary Control Module
- Blower Bearings
- Vent Connections
- Safety Pilot
- The Department must inspect the unit before the policy is approved to determine pre-policy furnace condition and eligibility for the program. The unit must be clean for this inspection. In some cases a combustion analysis must be performed.
- To activate policy, it must be paid in full and a Comfort Policy card signed by the owner.
- To qualify, equipment must meet code requirements and be in normal operating condition.
- The Department shall not be responsible for charges for services or parts procured by the customer and/or performed by others.
- The Department reserves the right to restrict specific makes of equipment from eligibility.
- The Department will not be responsible for direct or consequential damages, illness or injury caused by delays, failure to service, unavailability of parts, labor difficulties, and other conditions beyond our control.
- The policy does not cover any materials, parts, and/or labor required to repair the results of the following acts or conditions: abnormal conditions, abuse, fire, flooding, freezing, power outages, vandalism, water supply outages or acts of God.
- The offer applies to one single family residential unit per policy.
- Policy is null and void if furnace is replaced, red tagged, or if customer fails to make yearly appointment with service department during the policy year.
- Labor and materials for repairs or replacement of trim parts, panels, insulation, heat exchanger, chimney or liner, Class B chimney, high temp plastic vent, humidifier, air cleaners, boiler sections, expansion tanks, feed water valves, piping, duct work, radiators, cooling unit, cooling coils, zone valves, pump bodies, and automatic vent dampers (including motors, panel systems and air filters).
- Labor and materials for cleaning of boiler water, draining of expansion tank, venting of radiators, setting air flow to rooms, cleaning of ducts, cooling coil, or cleaning snow and/or ice from vents or meters.
- Any maintenance that may be required on the water or steam side of the heater systems. If deficiencies are observed in this system, they will be called to the attention of the owner.
- Stainless steel venting is not covered by this policy.
- Any unit over 250,000 BTUH is excluded.
- Anything not expressly listed under covered parts and labor.
|Comfort Policy Pilot Ignition||$225.00|
|Comfort Policy Electronic Ignition||$236.00|
|Comfort Policy DC (Direct Current)||$270.00|
First Pump Included!
First pump motor included (B&G Series 100 only)
|Extra Pump Motor||$20 per pump|